The Operator 1 position at Cook Inc. assembles medical devices according to written specifications and manufacturing instructions.
As a manufacturing Operator, you will play an integral role in helping patients around the world get the medical devices they require! Your work will have a meaningful impact and allow you to help others in need.
• No experience necessary
• On the job training is provided
• All-inclusive benefits
• Medical, dental, vision, and prescription options
• Paid maternity and parental leave
• Local walk-in clinic with pharmacy and healthcare
• Company paid life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Annual raises and quarterly bonuses
• Paid holidays and time off
• Multiple shifts and overtime options available
• $16.00/hour + 15% shift differential
• Tuition assistance up to $5250 per year
• Onsite cafeteria
• Free onsite fitness center
• 401k options with a company match up to 4%
• Work with written specifications and manufacturing instructions to assemble a variety of medical devices
• Evaluate product assembly to company quality standards
• Complete quality work at acceptable department/production determined rates
• Work closely with other employees as a team
• Minimum 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• Must meet the Visual Acuity Screening Requirements of 20/40 vision using both eyes with or without correction
• Able to sit or stand for extended periods during the shift
• Handle tools, e.g. razor blades, hole punch, and table top grinder
• Frequent repetitive motion
• Occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds
• Moderate exposure to noise level in the work environment that is moderate to occasionally loud
• Must be able to read and comprehend manufacturing instructions
• Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to grasp, carry, feel or touch; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; communicate.
• Proper attire/clothing and personal protective equipment/clothing as required within Controlled Manufacturing Areas.
Software Powered by iCIMS