The Operator position at Cook Inc. assembles medical devices according to written specifications and manufacturing instructions.
As a manufacturing operator, you will play an integral role in helping patients around the world get the medical devices they require! Your work will have a meaningful impact and allow you to help others in need.
• No experience necessary
• On the job training is provided
• All-inclusive benefits
• Medical, dental, vision, and prescription options
• Paid maternity and parental leave
• Local walk-in clinic with pharmacy and healthcare
• Company paid life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Annual raises and quarterly bonuses
• Paid holidays and time off
• Multiple shifts and overtime options available
• $16.00/hour + 15% shift differential
• Tuition assistance up to $5250 per year
• Onsite cafeteria
• Free onsite fitness center
• 401k options with a company match up to 4%
Shift: 3/12hr Shifts - Friday-Sunday 6a-6:30p. With 15% shift differential included. You will be entitled to participate in the employee benefit plans and programs available to similarly situated employees, including health, dental, optical and life insurance, and retirement benefits. All terms and conditions of the benefits are set out in Cook’s master policies. Cook also provides its employees with paid time off benefits and paid holidays.
• Work with written specifications and manufacturing instructions to assemble a variety of medical devices
• Evaluate product assembly to company quality standards
• Complete quality work at acceptable department/production determined rates
• Work closely with other employees as a team
• Minimum 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• Must meet the Visual Acuity Screening Requirements of 20/40 vision using both eyes with or without correction
• Able to sit or stand for extended periods during the shift
• Handle tools, e.g. razor blades, hole punch, and table top grinder
• Frequent repetitive motion
• Occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds
• Moderate exposure to noise level in the work environment that is moderate to occasionally loud
• Must be able to read and comprehend manufacturing instructions
• Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to grasp, carry, feel or touch; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; communicate.
• Proper attire/clothing and personal protective equipment/clothing as required within Controlled Manufacturing Areas.
Software Powered by iCIMS