This position will provide coverage for weekend work schedules. The position will work Friday - Monday, 10 hours/per day, hours will be 6:00am - 4:00pm.
The Production Supervisor at K-Tube Technologies is responsible for directing the production activities of machine operators, fabrication operators, and technical operators to meet predetermined production schedules and product quality requirements.
Pay range for the position is $74,500/yr - 83,000/yr.
• Assigns workload to machine and fabrication operators to ensure production schedule is met. Reports performance to production schedule on a weekly basis
• In line with the corporate plan, trains and develops qualified direct reports and sets performance expectations.
• Ensures operators are provided the necessary tools and knowledge needed to perform assigned tasks. Reports tooling shortages and maintenance issues to the appropriate department
• Evaluates and documents operator performance and training needs. Certifies operators to production processes
• Monitors operator production to ensure quality and quantity standards are met. Delegates authority to operators to stop production for quality issues
• Reports and verifies operators work hours for job costing and payroll purposes
• Verifies compliance to work procedures and communicates recommendations for revisions to procedures to the appropriate department
• Investigates and reports injuries to Human Resource Department
• Assists in the disposition of discrepant material
• Communicates production status to shift supervisors to ensure a smooth transition
• Uses the company disciplinary policy when needed
• Communicates production concerns for manpower, machines, quality and engineering to management
• 5 years of manufacturing process experience
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
• Strongly Preferred: at least 2 years previous Supervisory experience
• Must have good communication skills, both written and spoken
• Able to lead and communicate effectively
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Light to moderate physical effort required
• Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility
• Work performed in both a manufacturing and office environment
• Exposure to metals, lubricants, solvents, electrolytes and other hazardous materials
• Required to wear K-Tube polo shirt
• Must be able to handle delicate product without damaging.
• May work in different areas or on different shifts as production needs require
• Safety glasses and safety shoes are required
• Other personal safety equipment required as listed in SDS depending on task may include safety goggles, ear protection, full-face shield, apron, arm guards, rubber boots and gloves
Software Powered by iCIMS