The Data Engineer develops, implements and documents data systems that provide the technical solutions to meet specifications and business requirements defined by company objectives to promote effective, efficient, and compliant operations. Experience with Azure preferrable.
**Hybird or Remote position with expectation of Eastern Time Zone Hours.
• Work as part of a project team to define and document data and data pipelines for a variety of solutions.
• Technical responsibility for data and data pipelines to ensure compliance with data standards, architectural standards, and achievement of documented requirements.
• Develop and maintain current state documentation and deliverables for data solutions.
• Maintain existing and new data solutions to ensure that they continue to meet user needs.
• Provide assistance to operational teams to ensure continuity of service.
• Work with the Data Engineering community of practice to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
• Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization.
• Must strictly adhere to safety requirements.
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards.
• Must have effective communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision.
• Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or other related degree; or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background.
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases; experience with SQL Server, Oracle, and/or MongoDB preferred.
• Preferrable 4-6 years of experience as Data Engineer
• Experience building data transformations, data structures, and data pipelines.
• Experience with data integration tools.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages.
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage tasks independently; take ownership of responsibilities
• Works under general office environment conditions
• Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, equipment, etc.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, subject to reasonable accommodation requirements under the ADA
• Requires occasional early morning or late evening teleconferences
• International and domestic travel as required
Software Powered by iCIMS