- College degree in related field and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Extensive clinical/product experience with relevant products/procedures in the medical device industry.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and presentations skills.
- Model the company standards that others are expected to follow.
- Demonstrate positive and constructive behaviors that drive team cooperation in achieving objectives.
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically.
- Actively involved in mentoring peers within current department.
- Active participant/presenter/leader in meetings, conference calls, and/or training activities.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Ability to travel domestic and weekends as needed up to 75% (more than 75% travel is possible if home- office based).
- Work under general office environmental conditions.
- Subject to applicable federal, state or local law, proof of authorized COVID19 vaccination is required for this position.