2nd Shift 3PM-1:30AM Monday-Thursday
Perform incoming, in process, final inspection of product, labeling and packaging, according to established procedures to ensure all products meet the appropriate specifications.
• Read and understand specifications for product being inspected.
• Perform visual, dimensional and functional inspections on components, sub-assemblies or finished devices to assure compliance with the written specifications and/or drawings.
• Identify, document and control non-conforming components, sub-assemblies or finished devices according to established procedures.
• Accurate completion of necessary documentation.
• Follow all quality system documents.
• Report to work punctually and as scheduled.
• Perform fine manipulative processes, using a microscope/micro forge, video screen, and/or other equipment, seated and/or standing at a workstation.
• Perform work in a Controlled Environment with special gowning/clothing and hygiene requirements.
• Perform various computer functions.
• Provide training of QC personnel.
• Assist in introducing new or improved products into production.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED.
• Must pass a post-offer physical exam and drug screening.
• Ability to read, write and understand product documentation and specification drawings.
• Have the written skills to accurately complete paperwork.
• Ability to use measuring devices and gauges.
• Perform basic math skills and applications including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division including the ability to understand decimals.
• Basic computer entry/retrieval skills.
• Good judgment and organizational skills.
• Good verbal communication.
• Good visual acuity
• Good manual dexterity
• Ability to occasionally lift a maximum of 40 pounds
• Majority of day spent in Controlled Environment with special gowning/clothing and hygiene requirements
• Required use of safety glasses
• Limited exposure to hazardous chemicals used in manufacturing of products