The IT Manager - Cook Capital Equipment (CCE) serves as the IT leader for CCE. This position ensures the CCE's IT needs required for CCE's business objectives are met. This position ensures the CCE IT Solutions are up, available, secure and compliant.
• Actively utilize effective, efficient and compliant business processes to support and ensure compliance to the CCE's quality and business management systems
• Make recommendations for IT staff and IT equipment
• Ensure existing CCE's IT solutions are up, available, secure and compliant by meeting systems uptime, security, upgrade and recovery expectations
• Enable new capabilities by developing road maps to meet the CCE's needs.
• Meet CCE Business Plan deliverables
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among conflicting business priorities
• Coordinate with CMH on changes and updates to CMH systems / solutions to assess and manage the impact on CCE. This including review of regular updates of cloud based software.
• Participation in all phases of CCE software validation process
• Support in-office displays for metrics, dashboards, reporting
• Monitor and repeat IT project progress by tracking activity, identifying problems, and recommending actions
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels
• Must strictly adhere to safety requirements
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards
• Must have effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision
• Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations
• Foster and maintain a workplace culture respectful and supportive of individual differences
• B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or related technical discipline; or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background
• Minimum 5 years of IT experience in a highly matrix and customer focused environment
• Minimum 5 years of experience working with ERP prefferred
• API Experience preferred
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Project Management experience is required
• Knowledge of software development life-cycle process
• Ability to solve problems and mediate discussions within cross-functional teams
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
• Works under general office environmental conditions.
• Ability to travel overnight approximately 10-15%
• Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with
• Requires occasional early morning or evening teleconferences
Software Powered by iCIMS