The District Manager's primary duty is to sell medical devices and related equipment and services to physicians, hospitals, and outpatient facilities by establishing relationships with these health care providers. The District Manager will be customarily and regularly away from Cook's place of business in performing job functions and duties.
The Urology division of Cook Medical focuses on the diagnostic and therapeutic products with an emphasis on stone management, oncology, voiding dysfunction, and pelvic health.
Product line includes ureteral access sheaths, dilation and occlusion balloon catheters, ureteral and urethral stents, stone extraction devices, biopsy needles and forceps, drainage catheters, lasers, and lithotripters.
For more information about Cook Medical, visit www.cookmedical.com.
• Develop new business and expands existing business
• Develop, maintain and execute an annual business plan for the territory
• Meet and exceed projected sales goals
• Participate in national, state, and regional sales exhibits
• Maintain timely expense reports
• Keep current on the managed health care environment
• Educate customers, through conversations, presentations/in-services and literature
• Must travel overnight as needed
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization
• Must strictly adhere to safety requirements
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards
• Must have effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision
• Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations
Minimum Work Experience/Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred; or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background
• Knowledge of Microsoft software, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience in problem solving
• Experience in working independently with little direct supervision
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
• Subject to reasonable accommodation requirements under the ADA, must be (a) physically capable of operating a motor vehicle on a regular basis, (b) a holder of a valid driver's license, and (c) in good standing to legally operate a motor vehicle
• Frequently lift product sample cases, weighing between 20 and 50 lbs.
• Occasionally required to stand for extended periods
• Sit for extended periods, utilize close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.
• Work under general office environmental conditions
• Occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel or crouch
The salary range for this position is $80,000 to $90,000.
Software Powered by iCIMS