The Strategic Marketing Interns at Cook Inc. will be part of the Summer Internship Program. This position is a 12-week paid internship located in Bloomington, Indiana. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, an assigned mentor, capstone presentation, and intern events. If working onsite, you will also have access to a fitness center, an onsite cafeteria option, and a one-time housing stipend. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
First round consideration will be given to individuals who apply by November 18, 2022.
• Involvement in strategic planning of marketing opportunities with product managers and business unit leaders
• Assist in developing go-to-market strategies for Cook products
• Developing new marketing approaches, including blogs, for marketing to different customers
• Work efficiently and effectively to create business-unit brand portfolios with global brand managers
• Development of brand management strategies for Vascular business units
• Gather data needed to clearly define market opportunities through communication briefs
• Collaborate, brainstorm, facilitate and present strategic brand directions
• Work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization
(2x opportunities available - Interventional & Aortic Intervention specialities)
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Marketing and/or Life Sciences field, a willingness to take initiative and an ability to work well with others
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior year the following fall semester or entering graduate school. Candidates who graduate the spring semester before this internship are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Marketing, Business, Communications, and Life Sciences)