The Customer Support Team Lead provides leadership and daily oversight to their respective function within Customer Support (Call Center, Inventory Management, or Pricing and Contracts). This role oversees tasks performed by staff to ensure a high level of accuracy and customer service both internally and externally.
- Provide leadership and oversight of Customer Support team as it relates to tasks associated with function.
- Establish priorities, meet deadlines, work under pressure, and ensure quality standards.
- Assist with managing multiple people, tasks, and priorities through strong organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Analyze, develop, improve, and support efficient, flexible, and scalable processes.
- Suggest process improvements, both internal and external, and elevate concerns with system inconsistencies to upper management.
- Review and balance the workload among resources.
- Promote communication between the Customer Support Team and management.
- Interface with internal and external customers in a professional manner regarding any issues, as needed.
- Collaborate with many functions within the organization to run projects from start to implementation.
- Review and document team members' performance.
- Conduct interviews with potential new team members and work on new hire orientation schedule.
- Process and approve department time sheets and coordinate team member schedules.
- Provide leadership and direction concerning employee relations.
- Foster and maintain a workplace culture respectful and supportive of individual differences.
- Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization.
- Must strictly adhere to safety requirements.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must maintain company quality and quantity standards.
- Must have effective communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Leadership, team-building, and employee development experience preferred.
- 2 years experience with Cook preferred.
- Dependent on function within Customer Support:
3 years contract experience preferred (Pricing & Contracts).
Product and order system knowledge preferred (Call Center).
Experience and knowledge of Customer Support services and procedures preferred (Inventory Management).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).