This position is a 12-week paid internship located in Bloomington, Spencer, or Ellettsville Indiana. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, an assigned mentor, capstone presentation, and intern events. If working onsite, you will also have access to a fitness center, an onsite cafeteria option, and a one-time housing stipend. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
The internship focus would be around Customer Relationship implementation. They would specifically focus on expanding our global customer relationship program (Sahara) to create a holistic and unified customer view and build more effective customer touchpoints.
What it means for Cook: Support a global, effective utilization of program across sales, marketing, and service, creating more quality time with customers.
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences field, a willingness to take initiative, and an ability to work well with others
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior year the following fall semester or entering graduate school; candidates who graduate the spring semester before this internship are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g.Life Sciences, General Business, and Management)
• Knowledge of Microsoft softward, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Familiartiy with processing Data and utilization of analytics
• Ability to work within a team
• Strong communication skills