At Cook, there are common themes across every medical specialty we support: patients want to get better and doctors want simpler, more effective options. That’s why we work hard to improve our minimally invasive medical devices and the way they’re delivered to hospitals and doctors around the world. Being a family-owned business allows us to do what’s best for the patient. It gives us the freedom to work through a problem for as long as it takes to find the simplest solution.
The Data Domain Manager will have responsibility to help drive governance councils within their respective domain. The individual will have responsibility for definition, stewardship and quality control with the domain, helping to manage execution of master data within the enterprise data management teams.
• Facilitate domain governance councils.
• Drive alignment, prioritization and decision making on standards, processes, definitions, business and data quality rules.
• Responsible for overall scope, deliverables, timelines, mitigating risks and interdependencies for the assigned data domain.
• Design, develop and deliver training and informational sessions to grow data capabilities and competencies in assigned data domain.
• Engage with industry experts and peers, conducting research on best practices and implementation strategies.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Significant relevant experience required, including in a management role
• 5+ years relevant experience in data governance or MDM
• Solid communication, stakeholder management, and customer focus
• Work comfortably amidst ambiguity
• General office environment
• Sit for extended periods
• Close visual acuity when working with computers, etc.
• Infrequent domestic/international travel
Cook offers a collaborative working environment and a hybrid or remote schedule, depending on the employee's location. The general expectation for hybrid employees is to work on-site 2-3 days per week.
Cook is dedicated to your career development. Please review our Careers page for more information about our programs. It’s important to us to help our employees reach their full potential, whether in their education, financial planning, or health goals. We take this seriously – our goal is to be a partner to you in your career, so you leave each day feeling fulfilled by the work you do. The path to success requires continuous education and life-long learning. It requires the flexibility to be able to find the right way for you and your life.