Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years related work experience
- BS Degree in Computer/Information Science or any related field
- Continuing technical education
- Experience with enterprise level hardware and software
- IT certifications: (CCNA/CCNP, CISM, MCSE, CISSP, CompTIA Network/Security) desirable
- Dell R7xx series rack servers, Microsoft 2012R2, 2016, 2019 Server OS in both native and virtual environments(Hyper-V), local AD, DNS –
- Microsoft 365 Tenant, 130 users, Hybrid Exchange Online, Azure synced with local AD, SharePoint, Teams, Office 365
- Ubuntu Linux server-based ERP, iDempiere 7.x, PostgreSQL.
- Engineering software environments, Solidworks, PDM Pro, Opto22
- Cisco network infrastructure, including ASA 1500 series firewalls, C3850 switches, Aironet 3700 wireless access points, 2500 series wireless controller
- Toshiba Strata phone switch, voicemail
- Dell Optiplex PC’s and Latitude laptops with Windows 10
- Veritas Backup Exec backup environment
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess extensive knowledge of information technology procedures and practices.
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Possess presentation and technical skills
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility
- Work performed in both a manufacturing and office environment
- Exposure to metals, lubricants, solvents, electrolytes and other hazardous materials
- Professional environment requiring business casual attire
- Travel may be required to company headquarters
Personal Protective Equipment
- Per the company’s safety policy
Status: Full time/Exempt
Reports to: President
Hybrid Role: Initially full time onsite, eventually hybrid role, 2 days per week onsite.