The 2023 Cook Inc. Internship position is a 12-week paid internship located in Vandergrift, PA. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, on-site cafeteria option, an assigned mentor, one-time housing stipend, capstone presentation, intern events, and more. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
Support the development and implementation of ISO 14001
• Understand the requirements for a commercial medical device manufacturing company to implement ISO 14001
• Explain the policy and procedures necessary to demonstrate compliance with this standard
• Understand and participate in cross-functional large-scale program; understand the project planning and governance model required for such
• Understand the documentation and changes management requirements for demonstrating compliance to an external standard
• ISO 14001 implementation
Update the capacity planning process. Re-work the business planning process. Market plan for indirect markets.
- Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior years the following Fall Semester. Graduate students are also eligible
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
- EH& S or Business Studies student
- Understanding of environmental management principles
- Ability to use office package (Excel PowerPoint, and Word)
- Good communicator