The 2023 Cook Inc. Internship position is a 12-week paid internship located in Vandergrift, PA. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, on-site cafeteria option, an assigned mentor, one-time housing stipend, capstone presentation, intern events, and more. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
1. The CVI QMS system has many files and folders for tracking utilizing lengthy file descriptions. There is no systemic system to easily navigate to these files.
2. Shared files with master hyperlinks might simplify the access to QMS critical system or shared dives.
3. Many parts of the QMS are still paper records. External Auditors want electronic versions of paper records. The “links” would include areas specific to CAPA, Internal Investigation, corrections.
4. As the system mentioned migrates to a Trackwise solution, BO reports need work instruction to achieve CVI standard reporting.
Analyze as is state, select and present State of the Art solution, i.e. what cloud based tool is best, onedrive, shared folders etc.
Organize the existing paper system for scanning, nomenclature.
Make External auditor scanned electronic versions records of :
Last two Internal Audit Binders
1. An intuitive solution to simplify access to QMS non PLM data, records and logs for key QMS systems. Onedrive CVI QA subpage might be a solution.
2. A well organized system structure and location solution for scans where the scans are easy to find, i.e. specific parts of quality record as in a physical binder.
Link System, possibly a master catalog of list of Links in MS Word for QMS System or hyperlinks to Onedrive or cloud based shared files.
Write a simple link verification protocol and execute it, i.e. assure all links correctly point to the location or subfolder where information resides in the QMS.
- Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior years the following Fall Semester. Graduate students are also eligible
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
- MS Office