This position is a 12-week paid internship located in Bloomington, Spencer, or Ellettsville Indiana. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, an assigned mentor, capstone presentation, and intern events. If working onsite, you will also have access to a fitness center, an onsite cafeteria option, and a one-time housing stipend. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
The Critical Care division of Cook Medical focuses on devices for the management of critically ill patients for diagnostic therapeutic and monitoring applications.
Product line includes devices to address difficult airway, percutaneous tracheostomy, central venous catheterization, arterial pressure monitoring, fluid resuscitation, enteral feeding, and centesis/drainage.
For more information about Cook Medical, visit www.cookmedical.com.
Responsibilities/projects may include:
• Audit global marketing and training materials on multiple channels. Ensure resources are current and have the required approvals. Assess gaps in content and recommend new content to develop.
• Create a 12-month social media plan and calendar promoting meetings and events and educational courses. Work collaboratively with creative agency to create content to post, and pre-schedule posts on Sprout social.
• Assist in the management of a digital ad campaign, ensure ads are created, submitted and monitored for leads. Work with agency to report metrics.
• Assist marketing managers with the creation of podcasts and blogs for digital channels.
• Attend weekly marketing meetings and take on projects as assigned or requested.
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences field, a willingness to take initiative, and an ability to work well with others
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior year the following fall semester or entering graduate school; candidates who graduate the spring semester before this internship are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Marketing, Life Sciences, General Business, and Management)