This position is a 12-week paid internship located in Bloomington, Spencer, or Ellettsville Indiana. Hybrid or remote options may be available. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, an assigned mentor, capstone presentation, and intern events. If working onsite, you will also have access to a fitness center, an onsite cafeteria option, and a one-time housing stipend. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
Responsibilities/projects may include:
• Involvement in launches of medical devices into the market
• Downstream product line management, evaluates opportunities to streamline our product offering be looking at low sales, and competitor analysis
• Collaborate with Global Product Managers to establish a work plan to assist with assigned initiatives that may relate to design, development, implementation, and strategy of new and existing products.
• Develop publications mapping and market assessments
• Create pricing analysis, customer awareness projects and training related to new product lines
• Identify margin improvement opportunities.
• Competetive analysis
• Research new communication channels for product awareness information and identify best reached target markets
• Synthesize data and create reports
• Write concise and complete reports that are easy to track and follow
• Work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences field, a willingness to take initiative and an ability to work well with others
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior year the following fall semester or entering graduate school. Candidates who graduate the spring semester before this internship are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Marketing, Life Sciences, General Business, and Management)