The Project Manager 2, DEI supports global HR initiatives. The Project Manager, DEI is responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle: planning, scope, definition, design, execution, delivery, and monitoring. The project manager is accountable to major milestones of the project and final delivery. The project manager will ensure a positive employee experience when interacting with DEI while utilizing skills in system thinking, collaboration, and creative problem solving. Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to others on team.
*This is a remote role.
• Work with DEI leadership to build project management best practices including templates, tools and processes.
• Provide strategic guidance in determining project methodology, resource allocation, and facilitation based on project requirements.
• Continuously evaluate and improve the strategy for projects by listening to feedback from the project sponsors and stakeholders.
• Organize effective project teams by determining resource requirements, assigning responsibilities to team members, develop the project schedule and determine progress indicators and milestones.
• Partner with stakeholders, and operational units to ensure consistency in priorities, processes, and communication on project.
• Consistently collaborate and engage with project teams by providing project and key deliverables schedules to meet project deadlines.
• Manage and facilitate effective, regularly scheduled meetings with project teams.
• Monitor and report on the status of projects to management. Monitoring and reporting must include cost, timing, resourcing/staffing including external consultants, adherence to internal and external standards, if applicable
• Identify obstacles to completing project on time and to budget and be solution minded in solving those obstacles
• Recognize when leadership is needed to help with project challenges and solutions
• Manage multiple, interrelated projects (including business transformation projects) as needed
• Evaluate consultants as needed and work with Global Procurement on vendor approval, quotes and finalization of agreements
• Requires a bachelor's degree in related field or experience in such kind and amount to provide comparable background.
• Minimum 5 years relevant project management or HR experience required.
• PMP certification preferred. Experience in Human Resources preferred.
• Strong computer usage skills, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project)
• Able to perform work independently and lead a team with motivation and accountability
• Possesses comprehensive knowledge of project management best practices and methodologies
• Demonstrated experience in global project management
• Experience in influencing stakeholders and presenting data to all levels of leadership
• Ability to build collaborative relationships is required
• Demonstrated experience in data and analytics
• Demonstrated experience in Change Management best practices
• May requires occasional early morning or evening teleconferences
• Works under general office environmental conditions
• Sites for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.