The Supplier Quality Engineer at Cook Inc. is involved in supplier qualification and monitoring of supplier quality.
• Conduct risk assessments
• Collect and monitor supplier data
• Maintain, assess and monitor supplier quality
• Coordinate and perform supplier qualification activities, such as audits
• Manage supplier files
• Manage approved supplier list
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline; or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background
• Knowledge of medical device regulations, pertinent standards and guidances
• Knowledge of quality tools & principles (i.e. risk assessment)
• Knowledge of Cook product lines/usage preferred
• Knowledge of Cook quality system and associated documentation preferred
• 2-5 years of experience preferred
• Works under general office environmental conditions
• Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, equipment, etc.
• 20-30% travel required