Marketing Operations manages the comprehensive supply chain for marketing materials processing, distribution, and record retention along with the systems to support the functions. Partners with stakeholders on the continuous improvement of marketing processes to remove waste and achieve efficiency goals. The Marketing Materials Processing (MMP) Specialist is responsible for receiving assets, coordinating functional approval, and fulfillment of assets designated for the Americas market as submitted by the requester after content production is complete and business verification sign off.
• Utilize the automated system and process steps/standard work associated processing of all marketing materials designated for the Americas Market.
• Perform criteria assessment of assets submitted for processing.
• Assessment of the assets content to determine if Functional Verification is required.
• Utilize the system and process steps/standard work associated with the functional approval of all marketing materials designated for the Americas Market.
• Fulfill all marketing content requests as designated by the request for work.
• Review vendor relationships and standard work for the production of all marketing materials designated for the Americas market.
• Verify requests that have been business verified and/or functional approved as marketing content to the quality standards of the organization.
• Advise on economic formats, order quantities, process (digital, offset (CMYK, SPOT), substrates, finishing, etc working with project submitters to derive cost effective solutions for marketing materials.
• Works independently with general supervision.
• May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals.
• Responsible for making adjustments or recommended enhancements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance in the job arena.
• Problems and issues faced are general, and may require understanding of broader set of issues but typically are not complex. Problems may require understanding of other job areas. Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experience, with analysis of the issue.
• Communicates with contacts typically within the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring some explanation or interpretation in order to reach agreement.
• Works to influence parties within own job function at an operational level.
• May provide guidance and assistance to other employees within job area.
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization
• Must strictly adhere to safety requirements
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• University Degree or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years relevant experience
• Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
• Printing processes and proofing procedures for both Digital and Offset Printing and finishing production experience a plus
• Working knowledge of collaborative content management, workflow and project management systems and regulatory approval systems such as Veeva Vault/PromoMats
• Previous Project Management experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
• Works under general office environmental conditions.
• Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
• Occasional travel may be required.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
• Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
• Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.