The primary purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the QA and RA Department leads in routine work and planning. Routine work can vary, but is typically clerical duties such as scheduling meetings, arranging travel, filing records (electronic and physical), database maintenance, and support to their respective managers and teams.
- Coordinate meetings with inside and outside interfaces.
- Maintain database(s) for QMS documents/records.
- Coordinate scheduling and travel for Staff.
- Maintain and submit expense reports for Staff according to corporate policies.
- Maintain records for staff for corporate credit card distribution.
- Clear communication skills.
- Basic writing and grammar skills utilizing good documentation practices.
- The ability and desire to learn about software/enterprise systems for basic data extraction or high level operation. Potential examples include; Printing labels from Prism, Cook Learn, Dayforce, Visio, PLM.
- Initiate purchase of services or products and if necessary, work with supplier and internal customers to activate invoices.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization.
- Must strictly adhere to safety requirements.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
-Must maintain company quality and quantity standards.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative/clerical position.
- Experience with common office hardware, including but not limited to scanner, printer, FAX, copier.
- Competent with computer entry/retrieval experience using Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Works under general office environmental conditions.
- Sitting for extended periods.
- Utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers and equipment.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds from floor to waist to move tables and chairs for appropriate room set up.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel or crouch.
**Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) of this employment position.**
“We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer for minorities, women, protected veterans, disabled individuals, and any other protected class.”
Cook will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state/province and local law.