The Quality Systems Intern at Cook Winston-Salem will be part of the Summer Internship Program. Paid internships at Cook Medical are offered for a 12-week period extending from mid-May through mid-August (Exact dates depend on school calendars.) All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
The Quality Systems intern will focus on assisting the Quality Systems department to ensure initiatives for Cook Medical's quality management system are compliant with global medical device regulations, standards and that guidance as such requirements are created and revised.
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences Field
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior years the following Fall Semester. Graduate students are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Life Science, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, etc.)