The part-time Warehouse Associate at Cook Medical builds boxes for medical device product orders. This position will work between 16-28 hours per week with a set schedule Monday-Friday.
• Builds different size boxes for daily shipments
• Stacks same size boxes onto cart
• Delivers boxes to tally stations to maintain stock
• Good attendance to meet the need of same day shipping
• Completes quality work at acceptable department/production determined rates
• Works independently, with limited direct supervision
• Flexible in daily responsibilities
• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards
• Performs work in compliance with Cook Quality Policy Manual
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• Moderate exposure to noise level in the work environment that is moderate to occasionally loud
• Occasionally lifts and/or moves more up to 75 pounds
• Frequent repetitive motion
• Frequently required to sit or stand, walk, use hands to grasp, carry, feel or touch; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk and hear