The Post-Production Manager establishes directions and goals within multiple manufacturing/quality control departments during the weekend shift and ensures conformance/compliance to internal procedures and external standards while ensuring adequate resources are available to meet delivery standards for internal and external products. This position interacts regularly with Operations Management to support global business direction & identify areas in need of improvement. This position will support 3/12hr Shifts - Friday-Sunday 9a-9:30p.
- Maintain first-hand understanding of the state of the department(s) by spending an effective amount of time in the department(s).
- Ensure work order status is updated in a timely manner.
- Maintain and evaluate KPI’s for productivity and evaluations.
- Recognize, develop and utilize natural leaders.
- Must be heavily involved with all personnel matters including employee performance issues, corrective action processes, and employee
development plans and actions.
- Drive quality and efficiency improvements.
- Provide direction/guidance to ensure that expectations and goals are clear and understood.
- Ensure work is being completed in a safe, sanitary and orderly environment.
- Ensure area functions effectively independent of leadership oversight.
- Support audits, investigations and tours within the department.
- Implement policies, programs and directives of senior management
- Make recommendations for staff and have significant input into personnel matters
- Ensure compliance of, and adherence to, internal procedures and processes.
- Initiate actions to improve quality and efficiency.
- Must maintain all training requirements for the position, while seeking out opportunities for continuous development and growth.
- Adhere to the Quality Management System and its processes to meet FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Management or a related field; or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing management preferred.
- Knowledge of/or training in ISO, GMP and CFR standards.
- Computer proficiency, experience with Microsoft products (Word and Excel).
- General office setting.
- Exposure to moderate noise and light levels within manufacturing facility.
- Requires close visual acuity when working with computers, etc.
- Maintain a physical presence in the area of responsibility.
- Proper attire/clothing and personal protective equipment/clothing as required within Controlled Production Areas.